Why should I have a website?
Do your competitors have a website?
- Then why haven’t you?
- You are already at a disadvantage
- Why not be the first?
- Get the first ‘bite’ of the online market for your products/services
- A well chosen domain improves credibility… www.geocities.com/jst185/ doesn’t have the same impact as www.johnsmithtrading.com
- Free email addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org become email@example.com
- Be perceived as a ‘quality’ business
A perfect audience
- You can attain a worldwide customer base – It isn’t called the World Wide Web for no reason! There is no other method of potentially reaching such a large audience. You can still aim your website at a local audience should you wish
- You can be found! – People using search engines will quickly find your product / service
An all day, everyday solutions
- Anyone can access your website whenever it suits them – 24 hours, 7 days a week
- There are no additional staffing costs
- Nothing on a website is ‘permanent’. Unlike paper-based documents everything can be corrected / updated without costly reprints
- Adding to and updating your website is quick and easy
An information resource
A good website can contain:
- Price lists
- Information about your products and services
- Product manuals and instructions
- Location, maps and directions
This can save a lot of time-consuming phone calls
An online business
If you want to go the whole hog, using ecommerce you can automatically sell online using credit / debit cards with very low overhead costs
However, your website does not need online sales to gain you credibility.
- Website design and authoring from £20
- Hosting from £50 per year
- Registration of a domain name e.g. www.example.co.uk from £6 per year
- Alteration costs vary depending upon the amount of the website you require changing. You can learn how to do alterations yourself
- When you add up the time and money your website saves you over a year or so the website can easily pay for itself over
- Compared to press advertisements your website remains current
- Hosting from £50 per year.
- Domain names from £6 per year.
- Web design / Authoring from as little as £20. More typically between £150 and £300 depending on what you choose.
- Hosted with an industry leading provider in the UK
- Quick 24/7 response time for issues with our provider
Choose what you need from us:
- Domain name registration
- Email hosting
- We have a local ‘shop front’ where you can always get the support you need.